This Privacy and Cookies Policy details the personal data we collect concerning you and explains how we handle that personal data using 999RESK app and SaveMeNow emergency web platform.
1 – What kind of information do we collect
Information and content you provide:
We collect in the APP, your name, phone number and email, when you sign up for a 999Resk account.
- Information that you provide in your user profile (for example, name and surname, email).
- User content shared by you.
- Communications that you keep with 999Resk. For example, we may send you emails related to the Services (such as changes or updates to Services features, technical and security notices). Keep in mind that you can not give up receiving emails related to the Services.
We use third-party emergency services tools that help us measure traffic and trends in the use of the Services. These tools collect the information that your device has sent. We collect and use this analytics information with the other Users’, so that its use to identify any individual user, in particular, to help with the emergency situation.
We collect information from and about the phone devices you use, integrated with our Services, as well as the data generated by these devices, depending on the permissions you have granted. Here are some examples of the device information we collect:
- Attributes such as, the operating system, hardware version, battery level, signal strength, browser type, app and file names and types, and plugins.
- Device locations, including the specific geographical position obtained, for example, via GPS, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi signals.
- Information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, language, time zone, mobile phone number, IP address and connection speed.
- We only collect information in case of an emergency, and we DO NOT sell your information to others. It is essential to mention that we collect DATA to help you and the emergency services, so it is vital to have as much information as possible to help you better. We do not use or see your data until an emergency is triggered by you, and we only pass this information along.
2 – How do we use this information?
- Help you effectively access information after logging in.
- Remember the information, so you do not have to re-enter it every time you use our Services.
- Offer, improve, test and control the effectiveness of our Services.
- Develop and test new products and functions.
- Monitor our internal data, such as the total number of visitors, traffic and patterns of demographic data.
- Automatically update the 999 Resk application on your device connected to savemenow emergency platform.
- We are not responsible if the connection is not made, as we depend on 3rd parties. We are just a tool to help you in an emergency situation.
3 – How is this information shared?
Share content in our Services
People use our Services to connect with the emergency centre and share content with them. And also with any emergency contact numbers.
To make this possible, we share your information in the following ways:
People with whom you communicate and share content
When you share content and communicate using our Services, you choose the audience that can see what you share. For example, if you share your location, you select the emergency contacts that can see your location. In the same way, if you are in protection service, your designated emergency contact will be able to consult many things such as the steps you have taken during the day, your battery level in the mobile or if you are in a Wi-Fi zone, if you requested it.
Apps, websites, and third-party integrations on or using our Savemenow emergency platform Services.
We will never share your contact details to third parties to allow them to contact you for direct marketing purposes.
Where we use data processors, we always seek to ensure that they are bound by data processing terms which meet the requirements of applicable data protection legislation and that they only process your personal data upon our instructions.
The following categories of third party may have access to your personal data as a result of your use of the 999 RESK App and/or Website:
any third party when obliged to do so by law;
data hosting companies (such as Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud);
external consultants engaged by us to help improve our business;
CRM Solution providers (such as Salesforce and Hubspot)
providers of data analytics services (such as Matamo, Google Firebase and Google Analytics);
4 – How can I manage or delete information about me?
You can delete your account at any time you want. You can also cancel your subscription to the newsletter we send to our users. When you delete your account, we will delete the latest data that you share with your protectors in the last 24 hours, such as your location or the places you have been. The information associated with your account will also be retained until the account is deleted.
You can also request your data, if required, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we treat your information according to our legitimate interests or those of a third party, or for the public interest, you can oppose it and, if so, we will stop doing it, unless we’re treating the information based on convincing legitimate foundations or is necessary for legal reasons.
And You may also object to processing your information or, to understand better the options you have to establish restrictions on how we use your information, you can also send an email to the following address: email@example.com.
5 – How do we respond to legal requirements or prevent harm?
We access, preserve and share your information with regulators, law enforcement and others: In response to a legal request, if we have a good-faith belief that the law requires us to do so. We can also respond to official requests when we have a good-faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We work with EENA/ETSI standards.
When we have a good-faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud, unauthorized use of the Services, violations of our terms or policies, or other harmful or illegal activity; to protect ourselves (including our rights, property or Services), you or imminent bodily harm.
Information we receive about you can be accessed and preserved for an extended period when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations of possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm. We also retain information from accounts disabled for terms violations for at least a year to prevent repeat abuse or other terms violations.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information on your App.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
6 – How will we notify changes that occur in this policy?
We’ll notify you before we make changes to this policy and give you the opportunity to review the revised policy before you choose to continue using our Services and Savemenow emergency platform and 998 RESK apps.
7 – How to contact 999 RESK with questions?
If you need more information about privacy you can contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at:
Calle Más de las matas, Coworking 12,
50014 Zaragoza (Spain)